Germany- the name is synonymous with beer, varied sausages, and the seriousness of travelling abroad. The incredible thinking to travel abroad ignites travellers with the instinct of travelling. Here is a list of the top 10 places to visit in Germany. These places are adorned with majestic castles and wild techno parties also add a charm to the beauty of the place.
The vibrance of the international culture of Germany helps in creating a perfect ambience for the tourists from far and near. The touch of international art and ix of serene music adds to the culture of the place. You can take help of RS Reisen & Schlafen for your next trip.
Top 10 Places of Visit in Germany
Great cathedrals and its picturesque views balance the charm of the cities in and around Germany with the historic significance.
- Black Forest- Situated in the southwestern part of the country, The Black Forest is a range of the mountainous region. This place wriggles around the Brothers Grimm collection of fairy tales. Gothic buildings and fantastic vineyards are a perfect match for the area. Mountain drives and the Clock Route lead tourists to the other places of attraction.
- Three-Country Border Aachen- Located in the westernmost border of the country, Aachen is a great place where travel freaks would love to visit. The point is on the merging spot of Germany-Belgium-Netherlands. You can enjoy a panorama of landscape views of the insights.
- Frankfurt- This place is a major financial hub and birth home to many famous writers. The traditional and half-timbered houses cover the beauty of the place. Stadel art museum and he Deutsches Film museum, Goethe Towers are the famous views of the place.
- Berlin- The capital of the country is well decorated with features which create the magic over the tourists. Art scenes and modern landmarks of Reichstag Building, East Side Gallery and Museum Island drag tourists frequently.
- Munich- Allianz Arena, Munich is a renowned name in the world of Football. The place is home to the game of football and the club FC Bayern Munich. This city is home to many old cathedrals and also castles. Annual October Fest celebration is a well-known event of the city.
- Cologne- The city highlights a vast collection of artwork and celebrated art galleries with contemporary styles. Cologne Chocolate Museum, Cologne cathedral and Phantasialand is the attractions of the place.
- Hamburg- This major city is renowned as Port City and is situated in the northern part of Germany. Places like Speicherstadt, Elbphilharm Hamburg and Miniatur Wunderland masters in modern concert hall and old warehouse designs.
- Heidelberg- This is the river town known for its red-sandstone ruins and Renaissance architecture in castles. Places like- Old Bridge, Heidelberg palace, Church of the Holy Spirit adorns the tour to Germany.
- Nuremberg- The place is renowned for Kaiserburg castle, Imperial castle of Nuremberg, Albrecht Durer’s House, Church of Our Lady and many such exciting places. These places and their panoramic beauty make the place worth to visit.
- Munster- This city drags great tourist to the place and is renowned for the medieval St. Paul’s Dom Cathedral. Other places of visit that mark noteworthy visit are- botanical garden at Schloss Munster, Allwetter Zoo, St Lambert’s Church and Prinzipalmarkt are some places that require special mention.
Travelling will be fun and filled with awesome experience creating memories of your tour with the top 10 places to visit in Germany. Enjoy and retreat to the places with your loved ones. RS Reisen und Schlafen can help you on your next trip.
I am Pritam Chakrabortty. I’m a professional blogger and author. My passion is travelling and explore new unseen places. My travelling passion makes me create this blog to share my travel experiences.